Yet another minor release before the 1.7 comes.
In 1.7 you will see new Selenium WebDriver module, better output formatter moved to Symfony Components, and other useful features. It will come shortly during next week(s). But for now lets list bugfixes contributed by our community members. Thank you all!
- ZF2 module fixes by Marcelo Araújo.
- Cleanup for custom enum types in PostgreSQL module by korotovsky.
- Disabled fields are sent by
submitFormmethod no more. Thx to TrustNik.
seeResponseIsXmladded to REST module by FnTm. Expect more REST/Xml features in 1.7
- WebDriver module usage fixed.
- Fixed unit testing results display when used with CodeGuy object
dontSeeElementwork correctly now.
- Conditional Asserts work as expected now.
seeCookiecan be used with different domain set. Thx vkn.
submitFormfor forms that don’t have
submitbuttons in PhpBrowser by vkn.
It’s good for you to know, that Russian and Portuguese translations of Codeception Guides were started. If you know either of this langueges (or even both, he-he) please, help us get translations done! By now several chapters are already translated, but you know, there are still lot of work,
- Russian Guides. Editor: xomaa
- Portuguese Guides. Editor: Giuseppe
codeception.phar for update:
for composer version