Published on November 01, 2013
So here is November and a new release with a minor changes is here.
The development on 1.8 branch is started and you will get some of a long awaited features soon as well as Phalcon. Btw, you can already try Phalcon module for functional testing (yes, its in master branch, and not inclued in phar yet).
- Updated to be able to use
dontSeeOptionIsSelected by label in framework modules by piccagliani
- Update to appendField function to handle checkbox value or label by allmyitjason
- Removed default delay WebDriver allmyitjason
- better error description whenever config file could not be found by tiger-seo.
appendField function into WebDriver by allmyitjason
- switched to use
getInternalResponse in frameworks modules. Fixes “PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method **\Response::getStatus() “ in Symfony2, Laravel4.
- Fixed PhpBrowser module persisting HTTP authentication between tests by elazar
- Hardcoded ‘localhost’ removed for Yii1 by kop
- CodeCoverage works for WebDriver module as well by allmyitjason
- Improved output formatting for unit tests by davert
Some of this fixes were also added into 1.6.
codeception.phar for update:
for composer version