Bugfix release on stable 1.8 branch. While you are waiting for 2.0 RC and final version, you can update your current Codeception to get the newest patches and updates. Here they are:
- [WebDriver] Correctly return to main page when switchToIFrame() is called by ** n8whnp**.
- [WebDriver] fixed screenshot capture by FnTm.
- [Frameworks] More details in debug output by Ragazzo.
- Fixed problem with encoding in $I->wantTo() by vgoodvin.
- Add clone and unset capabilites to
Maybe by brutuscat.
- [WebDriver] Fixes to submitForm when typing password by pcairns.
- [Phalcon1] haveRecord return id even when id is not public by xavier-rodet.
- Modules to be loaded from global context by Ragazzo. Now you can pass long name of module into module configuration:
Really helpful feature if you have multiple Codeception inits in one project and you want to have shared module.
All those features were included in 2.0-beta. Thanks to all contributors!
codeception.phar for update:
for composer version